Jewelry Gifts for Your Bridal Party
Bridal Party & Maid of Honor Jewelry Gift Ideas
Your maid of honor and the other members of your bridal party have invested a lot of time, effort, and even expense in helping make your wedding a dream come true. Honor their efforts with a thoughtfully chosen, unique, and truly wonderful thank you gift.
The gifts needn’t be identical but should all fall within the same price range. The only exceptions might be spending a bit less for the flower girls and junior bridesmaids and a bit more for the maid of honor. Your maid of honor deserves an extra special gift for having your back throughout the whole wedding planning process!
Taking the time to choose just the right gift for each member of the wedding party shows them how much you appreciate them for helping make your day extra special. Choosing a similar piece of jewelry, each with a gemstone that suits a particular recipient’s taste is a great way to let them know you care about them as individuals.
Jewelry makes a perfect bridal party gift because it’s something they’ll enjoy wearing for years to come. Classic jewelry never goes out of style, looks great on everyone, and is easily personalized by adding initials, zodiac signs, or birthstones.
A dozen of our favorite bridal party gift suggestions:
- Custom necklaces — A necklace featuring each member of the bridal party’s individual zodiac sign or initial is a personal gift they’ll love.
- A personalized handwriting necklace — What a sweet memento of this special occasion!
- Birthstone necklaces — Otherwise identical necklaces but with each person’s birthstone tie the group together while also letting them express their individuality.
- Custom earrings commemorating the event —Perhaps in the colors of the bridal bouquet or another wedding color?
- Dainty heart earrings — What better way to commemorate the love in the air!
- Elegant drop earrings — Choose a color that coordinates with the bridesmaids’ dresses for a cohesive look or go with everyone’s favorite color for a more personal gift.
- Custom rings — These can incorporate your wedding party’s birthstones or a favorite pet, hobby, sport, etc.
- A classic signet ring — Have each one engraved with a monogram of the recipient’s first name.
- Bracelets of all kinds — Bangle, beaded gemstone, birthstone, cuff, personalized handwriting, and more… Bracelets are always a popular choice.
- Charm bracelets make an especially welcome gift — Include a few wedding-related charms but leave plenty of space for the recipients to add their own personal charms.
- Leather and metal bracelets — Don’t forget gifts for the groomsmen and other male members of the wedding party! A leather bracelet with a customized metal link is the perfect way to say thanks.
- Metal link bracelets — Whether chunky or dainty, it is hard to go wrong with the classic look of a metal link bracelet.